Tuesday, February 7, 2017

International Education at BRCC

Baton pigment Community College held its 8th yearly worldwide Education fiesta Program on November 11-13, 2014. This programme was a celebration of BRCCs cultural diversity and it to a fault offered students to sire elaborations from around the world. The International Education Program had groovy events that I was able to induce and moderate from. The events I attend: Mariachi round performance, a intromission on Bulgaria, the importance to learn a foreign language, and The Froggies band performance, were fun and amazing. These events gave me an insight on antithetic activities that other cultures enjoy.\nThe prime(prenominal) event I be was a great performance by the Mariachi band. The Mariachi band wore traditionalistic uniforms. The instruments that the Mariachi band used were guitars, trumpets, and violins. The vocalize was amazing and I actually enjoyed the song La Bamba that they played. Students in the union danced to the beat and enjoyed all moment of the band. It surprised me how quick the students adapted to the music. It was great to experience a piece of their culture and it showed me how important this tradition gist to them.\nThe next event I attended was a condition point presentation on the country Bulgaria. This presentation was truly informational and also gave me an insight on this country. I learned that Bulgaria and lanthanum are extremely plastered in sizing. Bulgaria is 42,823sq/mi and lah is 47,715sq/mi. This amazed me to know that a whole country is the size of the state that I spicy in. It also showed me that Louisiana is bigger in sq/mi and Bulgaria is fair small. Bulgaria was founded in 681 A.D. and is mixed with different ethnics. KhanKubart was one of the creators of the Bulgarian state, and Bulgaria was under(a) the Turkey rule for viosterol years.\nWhile Bulgaria was under the flop rule, the young boys of Bulgaria was taken jeopardize to Turkey and made into soldiers. likewise if the teenagers we re caught going to church the...

No comments:

Post a Comment