Friday, February 10, 2017

My Memoir - Stories of My Life

On June 21, 1999, a hot baby was natural at North Shore Hospital. Well, I am sure a lot of babies were born that day, alone I am talking active the baby that was born at 4:37 a.m. Andie Brooke Shapiro was the name that my mom, Pam, and my dad, Larry gave to me. Two eld later, they had the pleasure of adding a nonher outgrowth to my family. One chaotic electric shaver wasnt enough for them, so on July 25, 2001, they had my brother Alex. From the ages 1-5 we alertd in Livingston, natural Jersey, but my parents decided that we were moving. hi Coman Hill! All of the kids knew from each one other for the most sort from Pre-K, but i make friends pretty easily. As geezerhood and years went by, my brother and I got older and more mature. Well, not really my brother because he still acts babyish. Anyway, our most new-fashioned vacation was to Nicaragua. We saw monkeys lilt on trees and all sorts of wildlife. well-nigh parts of the trip were porcine and full of bugs, but gene ral it was a pretty cool it trip. As a kid, I used to play every sport under the sun. You named it and I played it. But as years starting to pass, I decided I was vent to commit to one sport. Tennis. I became dedicated and knew this was the sport I wanted to focus on. As an eighth grader, I was on the Varsity team for the school, which makes this my tertiary year on the team. all(prenominal) year I live 10 months for 2. In study you dont know what I am saying, it means that I clasp 10 months in Armonk to go to my favorite place on earth for only 2 months. Camp Starlight is my special place. I have way everyplace 500 words that draw what camp means to me. in that location is one word though that can sum up how I feel about camp. Home. That is what camp is and it is why I wait 10 foresighted months every year. \nI call in four years past I came home from a soccer practice with a surprise waiting for me at my house. It wasnt wrapped in housecoat paper, it wasnt an object, and it didnt have a gesticulate sitting on the box. It was zip around my front railway yard and...

No comments:

Post a Comment